There's something heart warming about rose quartz whenever we encounter it somewhere. Whether it's at a jewelry store, a home decor store or at your local garden center, it's a certain mineral quartz that will always be around, and can be included at your wedding, too.
Having rose quartz at your wedding will make it have a more feminine, softer look and feel. And whether you’re adding it to your tables, or simply giving some rose quartz jewelry as gifts to your bridesmaids, there something special and unique about this lovely pink variety of macrocrystalline quartz.
Today we’ll look at some ideas to add rose quartz to your wedding, some rose quartz jewelry pieces to wear on the day or to give as gifts, and more! Let’s dive right in!
Note: If you don’t have the time to scroll through all 60 products, you can view the entire rose quartz collection over here.
Rose quartz wedding decorations for your tables
Add some rose quartz wedding decorations such as coasters, name cards or candle holders to your tables at the reception for a touch of feminine glow. Here are some lovely ideas to make your wedding look come together – you can also compliment the rose quartz elements with candles and other natural things such as straw, bamboo or faux fur. Some of these will also make lovely rose quartz wedding favors for your guests.
1. Make it personal with hexagonal shaped rose quartz place cards as wedding favors, or even something to add to your wedding party gifts.
2. You can also order plain rose quartz slices for your own wedding DIY, if you prefer to decorate them yourself, or just give them as is.
4. Say it with love hearts by giving heart shaped rose quartz as favors, or, if your budget allows for it, add it to your wedding centerpieces...
7. What better way to add something unique to your wedding tables than a rose quartz decor lamp?
Rose quartz wedding decor for the cake or dessert table
You can add a little more pizzazz to your wedding reception by adding some rose quartz pieces to your cake table, for example. A nice rose quartz cake stand or platter can showcase a delicate cake or a special confection.
Rose quartz jewelry for bridesmaid gifts
It’s tradition to give your bridesmaids something to show your appreciation, whether this is a single, special gift or a whole proposal box filled with goodies (see the last section of this post). Rose quartz jewelry is so pretty and feminine, and your bridesmaids can wear these pieces on the big day as well…
15. Something to wear on the wedding day...
GIve your bridesmaids this dainty rose gold, rose quartz and howlite gemstone beaded stretch bracelet by SimpleJoyShop on Etsy to wear on the day of your wedding. Goes for $20 each.
16. You are allowed to give your bridesmaids rings as a wedding gift, especially this rose quartz one...
17. Give them some arm candy to wear on your wedding day...
19. I like to mention it again: you are allowed to give your bridesmaids rings as a gift!
21. Okay, one more rose quartz ring for your bridesmaids!
23. A rose quartz necklace is a pretty piece of jewelry to be worn by your bridesmaids on your wedding day...
Rose quartz wedding things for the bride
Show your love for the special mineral by dressing up your look with some rose quartz accessories. I have added some rose quartz tiaras to the list that are simply gorgeous, as well as plenty of jewelry and hair pins. Hair pins also make great gifts for your bridesmaids.
27. Claim your spot as main queen at the event and dress up your hairdo with this gorgeous handmade crown - this is a spectacular piece!
29. Some bridal arm candy in the form of a rose quartz bangle...
30. Add this ring to your finger before and after the ceremony to complete your bridal look with more rose quartz accessories (it also makes a lovely wedding ring if this is your style!)
32. For a softer, feminine look, you can wear a small bracelet to compliment your other rose quartz jewelry.
You can also give something similar to your bridesmaids, such as this rose quartz bracelet by SaraWeberJewelry on Etsy. It costs only $18 and you can choose from silver, gold and rose gold plated. Also, there are so many different stone options if you want to order different ones for your bridesmaids, too.
36. Invest in bridal jewelry you can possibly wear again to other events...
38. Very special wedding jewelry in the form of rose quartz earrings...
40. If you like the rose quartz tiaras I've mentioned, but don't like the idea of this huge thing on your head, you can go for a simple hair comb version with rose quartz crystals.
42. Another hair pin I've found to suit the rose quartz element at your wedding are these ones (also great for your bridesmaids to wear)...
43. If your wedding dress is heavily embellished or you don't want to take away too much from the dress design, go for something finer like this rose quartz necklace.
44. A bold ring for before the ceremony, or on your honeymoon. This ring also works well as a placeholder wedding ring if you're too afraid something happens to your actual wedding ring.
45. This piece is actually more of a hairband than a tiara, but it depends on how you'd like to wear it.
46. Naturally, I have saved the best for last and I cannot wait to show you this one...
The wow factor is real with this ADA Crown Tiara by HowlingMoonUK on Etsy. And yes, it costs a pretty penny of $110, but remember how I mentioned at #27 how you can store this gorgeous piece in acrylic casing or box frame it and have it as a wedding keepsake after the big day. Also, imagine how majestic your wedding photos will look. Yup, get this one – this is the one!
Rose quartz things to add to your bridesmaids proposal boxes
Think of these next few rose quartz items as stocking fillers, but for your bridesmaids’ proposal boxes! In a bridesmaid proposal box, you can really add anything from jewelry to bottle openers, and remember to add a few extra touches such as a pretty bridesmaid proposal card and a tiny bottle of their favorite alcoholic beverage.
48. Add a cute coaster set that she can put her drinks on...
49. Nothing like a rose quartz wine stopper for that avid wine drinking girlfriend in your life!
54. Add a beauty tool or two to the proposal box that matches the rose quartz theme.
55. More rose quartz bottle openers, because why not!
56. Like I mentioned at #50, a casual piece if jewelry can be worn on the day of your wedding, and afterwards.
I hope you’ve found these gorgeous rose quartz items to your liking, and that your pretty wedding look will all come together!
Founder of The Wedding Club
Tanya is a wedding industry pro and content creator. She is passionate about all things wedding, and aims to give useful and actionable info for brides, as well as wedding planners. When she’s not planning, researching and writing content, her teacher skills kick in and creating courses and eBooks is the next stop. She also loves drinking chai tea!